Jennifer Jareau (Criminal Minds)


Jennifer Jareau (Criminal Minds)

Jennifer "JJ" Jareau is a fictional character from the CBS crime drama Criminal Minds, portrayed by AJ Cook.

Jennifer "JJ" Jareau (portrayed by AJ Cook), is a supervisory special agent. In seasons one through five, she acted as the communications liaison to local police agencies. She is dating William LaMontagne, a New Orleans police officer, and the two have a son together, Henry. At the beginning of season six, Jareau is forced to take a promotion to the Pentagon, causing her departure from the team, although Unit Chief Hotchner expressed his hope that she will return to the BAU in the future. JJ returned in the episode titled "Lauren" to help the team find Agent Prentiss. She returned once again in the season finale for season six, before returning as a full-time cast member once again in season seven. JJ is now a legitimate profiler.


Quotes·Quotations by Jennifer Jareau (JJ)

A. J. Cook as Jennifer Jareau from Criminal Minds

@ "And so, all the night-tide, I lay down by the side. Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride. In the sepulchre there by the sea. In her tomb by the sounding sea." Edgar Allan Poe [Criminal Minds 04.14 Cold Comfort]

¶ I once dated a guy who washed his car more than he washed his hair. [Criminal Minds 04.23 Roadkill]

@ The human voice can never reach the distance that is covered by the still, small voice of conscience." Mahatma Gandhi [Criminal Minds 04.23 Roadkill]

@ "A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another, the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another, it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden." The Buddha [Criminal Minds 06.01 The Longest Night]

¶ Jean Racine said, "A tragedy need not have blood and death; it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy." [Criminal Minds 06.02 JJ]

@ I'm thankful for my years spent with this family, for everything we shared, every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them with me and lead by their example wherever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you, so here it goes: this isn't what I want, but I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson or because I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept; things we don't want to know but have to learn; and people we can't live without but have to let go. [Criminal Minds 06.02 JJ]

JJ: Queen Elizabeth I said, "The past cannot be cured." [Criminal Minds 7.1 It Takes a Village]


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Jareau


No comments:

Post a Comment